BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 14, 2011

Body Worship Phone Sex With Sis's Boyfriend

My sister's boyfriend has a freaky little secret that I just know he doesn't want getting out. Luckily, for him I know how to keep my lips sealed...as long as I get exactly what I want that is. Blackmail phone sex is so much fun, well for me it is anyway lol. You see, my sister got called in to work unexpectedly this weekend and her boyfriend was spending the night. I didn't even realize that he was there when I woke up in the morning and went downstairs to get a glass of juice. I had on a sheer little nightgown and was sitting at the table when I saw him enter the room. His eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his face and he couldn't seem to stop his eyes from traveling up and down my body and landing right on my big voluptuous tits that were clearly visible through my sheer nightgown. I couldn't help laughing at him and he started to blush. Hmm, I think I could really have some fun with this one. You want to see my tits don't you Jared? Just admit it. He started to stammer and shake his head no but he wasn't kidding anyone. Get down on your knees and I'll give you a peek. He just couldn't seem to say no. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that my sister is pretty flat chested. He dropped down to his knees in front of me and I could see his breath starting to get really heavy and a bulge growing in the front of his drawstring pajamas. I slowly lifted up my nightgown and let him take a really good look. I could tell he was shocked when he saw that I didn't have any panties on either. It was so much fun watching him squirm and seeing how much he wanted me. I get such a kick out of tease and denial phone sex. I decided right then and there that there was no way I was going to ever let him fuck me. He was my sister's boyfriend after all and a girl's got to have some sort of morals. I did let him have the honor of licking my pussy and making me cum in his mouth. I told him that if he did a really good job I would let him cum on my tits. Having a big load of hot sticky cum blown on me in big tit phone sex makes my tight pussy drip. He did such a good job at eating me out that I told him he was going to have the new job of pleasing me anytime that I wanted, unless he wanted my sister to find out just what he was up to. Of course, he didn't protest too hard I mean really where else was he going to get the chance to pleasure a hot ass girl like me?
 
 
You're wiping the drool from your mouth already aren't you lol. Is your cock craving some hot domination phone sex? Then give me a call at: 1-888-404-8669 and ask for Melanie, your hot tease and denial phone sex Mistress.

0 comments: