BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ruined Orgasm PhoneSex

There's something about ruined orgasm phonesex that makes your pathetic little clitty quiver isn't there lol! You stare at my perfect body drooling and just imagining what it would be like if you were actually man enough to satisfy me. Come on, be honest with yourself, even in your dreams you know that you could never measure up to the real men that actually know what it takes to satisfy a woman. Drop to your knees and worship my perfection. Nothing amuses me more than to see you groveling and begging for just a touch, just a teensy little taste of my sweetness.

Once you're down on your knees where you belong, the real fun begins. I want to feel your lips against my perfect beautiful feet. I see your eyes traveling up my sexy toned legs, my tight thighs and trying to catch a glimpse of my tight little cunt. Tie your pathetic little balls up tight and smear icy hot all over them for me. CBT phone sex always just makes my day! Then when I catch your eyes wandering without my permission, I'm going to reach forward and grab your shoulders so you can't back away. Then I'll lean my leg back and slam my beautiful heels right into your balls over and over again, so fast and so hard one kick coming after the other. I'm slamming your balls so hard that they're trying to pull back into your body and hide, but there's no escaping the heels of Mistress Melanie. Even with all of this punishment, your pathetic little
clitty is rock hard and throbbing just aching to cum. I'm going to tease you until you ache to explode and right when you are at the edge starting to cum I'm going to kick the shit out of your balls and completely ruin your orgasm lmao! That just makes my day to leave you aching and disappointed.


If you're in the mood for some ruined orgasm phonesex than give me a call at 1-888-40-bunny and ask for Mistress Melanie. I guarantee your balls will be aching and blue by the time I'm done with you lol.


0 comments: