BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Melodye Is Craving A Kinky Phone Sex Foot Long Cock



  My neighbors are so bizarre I can't believe some of the things that go on over there. They went out of town over the weekend so they asked me to keep an eye on the place. They pay well so I didn't mind. While I was there I was bored so I turned on the computer and I couldn't believe what I saw! Apparently the husband has a really little dick from the pictures that I saw and his wife has been forcing him into cuckold phone sex. Of course he doesn't have a clue about it but I saw pictures of his wife Melodye blowing a bbc phone sex cock on a guy wearing a subway uniform in Fairlawn Ohio! I guess she got tired of her husband's little dick and was craving a foot long. That's the real reason that she took the job at subway in the first place.

  Once I dug around a little more on their computer I found pictures of her husband torturing his itty bitty little tic tac dicklet. He was hitting it with a meat mallet and actually drawing blood. He probably can't figure out why his wife won't fuck him anymore and he must be so self conscious about his tiny dick. I'm sure he's used to having sph phone sex all the time because even a virgin wouldn't think that his dick was big or even close to being normal sized. I started laughing the second I saw how little it was and the way he was punishing it.

  He probably doesn't have a clue that Melodye is cheating on him in Fairlawn Ohio because she's so fat and sloppy looking he figures no one else would want to fuck her and push her fat rolls out of the way to get to her hairy cunt. I guess she found someone that likes bbw phone sex and has a cock big enough to get past her fat and into her pussy. It's a good thing I hadn't eaten before I saw those pictures, because between his little cbt phone sex bleeding dick and her fat sloppy ass sucking that bbc phone sex cock I was seriously dry heaving. I guess that goes to show you just never know what's really going on behind closed doors.

Call Melanie for dominatrix phone sex: 1-888-402-8669
Look for me on Yahoo:MistressMelanieX Aim: MistressMelanieX

0 comments: