BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 4, 2013

Forced Feminization Phone Sex


I know what you're secretly yearning for and that's forced feminization phone sex. You look at my beautiful blonde hair, my big perky breasts, my long lean legs and my perfect round ass and you long to be as pretty and feminine as I am. You wonder what it would be like to be able to wear beautiful pink lingerie and have silky smooth skin. Well wonder no more. It's time to take the plunge. Stop wondering and longing and get ready for some forced feminization phone sex. I'll lather you up with some shaving cream and shave you from head to toe, because after all women are not hairy. Then I'll pluck your eyebrows, wax your upper lip and rub some beautiful scented lotion into your skin. Then I'll get to work with your makeup; a push up bra complete with realistic breast forms and pink silk panties and garter belt. Next come those silky smooth stockings sliding against your legs and a hot little minidress over the top. Then a beautiful blonde wig and high heels to complete your look and out the door to the club we go. Since you are going to be dressed as a woman you need to experience everything that a woman does and of course that includes being a good little sissy phone sex slut, sucking cock for me and bending over. When you're ready for the ultimate feminization phone sex experience give me a call.

1-888-402-8669 and ask for Melanie your feminization phone sex Mistress
You can also reach me on AIM & Yahoo: MistressMelanieX

0 comments: